Friday, November 27, 2009

Sores On 1 Year Old Lips

Many siggies

The last weeks were not very healthy with good fortune. As rampant around me the flu and I tear a neat bronchitis. As soon as I'm back on the dam and go out of the house, I cannot at a building site around on the uneven pavement and verknackse my ankle. So back to bed, his right foot (!) Cool and elevated. Not exactly a position in which to relax arbeiten kann, schon gar nicht an der Nähmaschine. Und der Computer steht elend weit weg!
Es haben sich eine Menge Siggies angesammelt, die ich Euch hier zeige und für die ich mich bedanken möchte.

The last weeks have been ill-fated. Influenza raged all around and I got a heavy bronchitis. Hardly back in action I twisted my ankle on the uneven pavement next to a construction site. So I was sent back to bed, keeping my right (!) leg in cold compresses and in an elevated position. Not really a position, in which you are able to work unstressed, even less on the sewing machine. And the computer is a terribly long way off.
A lot of siggies accumulated here, which I want to show to you and want to say my thanks.
















Many thanks to all exchange partners

Happy Quilting

0 comments:

Post a Comment