Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Kate's Playgroung Free Streaming

FINALLY - they are on their way to our new shop

Hallöchen Together,

the title suggests good, for Magnolia yesterday FINALLY put my order on the road.


is intended that the Stempelchen, papers and other books to arrive tomorrow (come with UPS, which are usually mega time)


Yes - and then goes off you and it is packed, packaged, and packed again.
I give as always my best and try to do all orders Friday to send and Saturday, so that you can finally get started with the much-anticipated stamps.

can to ensure the course I can start to email with questions: "mine is gone?" not respond immediately - as soon as your orders go out of the house, you gain AnyNET an email with the shipping notice and the package deliveries also receive an email from Hermes to the tracking data.
for your understanding many thanks.

Unfortunately, I could take part on the availability of Magnolia's control, it took all in all there very long.
want to thank you for your patience at this point to thank bussimitMundschutz * *

Greetings from Cologne

0 comments:

Post a Comment