Sunday, October 18, 2009

Milena Velba Mov Free

Gewinnerin des Blog-Candy's

Hello and a great evening in Cologne,

to get things started,
many thanks for your many congratulations on
my 40. Birthday - in the 2 weeks I could get used to have a good idea now (also) a to be in his forties, o)

your many comments but also the large number of participants in Candy - WOW, I am overwhelmed and I am also very happy about it.



Now I want it but do not make long exciting because Random.org has done his share of the work already, now it's up to me to betray you the winner of which will soon be over the preservation of Candy (I hope) to look forward.

It is ...
drum roll ....
...........
........
.....
...
Dear Susan, please report by mail with your Address with me so I can send you your candy.

The draw will be stored on the server of Random.org and can be found here

Now I'm on my way for another hour to our "village" fair go and then yes, still need more articles in the shop: o)
wish you all a pleasant evening
Greetings from Cologne

0 comments:

Post a Comment