The candy is terminated
We have a winner : O)
Hallöchen from Cologne, the title says it all
...
there is one, my first Blog Candy.
reasons why I like some
already many love visitors and comments, many quite
tracker,
yes and then I will celebrate this Sunday (04.10.) My 40th Birthday.
guess that these are quite good reasons for a Blog Candy.
The winning package includes in detail:
We have a winner : O)
Hallöchen from Cologne, the title says it all
...
there is one, my first Blog Candy.
reasons why I like some
already many love visitors and comments, many quite
tracker,
yes and then I will celebrate this Sunday (04.10.) My 40th Birthday.
guess that these are quite good reasons for a Blog Candy.
The winning package includes in detail:
- 1 Cuttlebug embossing folder ("Swiss Dots" - a classic)
- 1 Cuttlebug punch plate
- 1 x 15.2 x 15.2 cm Whitewash
- 1 PaperPad "Lemonade" by Basic Grey
- 1 x right buttons "Lemonade" by Basic Grey
- 1 stamp set from The Greeting Farm
- 1 x Glimmer Mist
- 1 x foam tape
- 1 x White Pen by Ranger
who like to win would be easy to do these two things:
- Register with us and the address of your blog below at Mr. Linky a
- Linked me and my Candy are optional on your blog
comments, not a must, but I am always very happy.
The term of the Candy's is up to 10/18/2009 - 18.00 clock
wishes all good luck
Greetings from Cologne
The term of the Candy's is up to 10/18/2009 - 18.00 clock
wishes all good luck
Greetings from Cologne
0 comments:
Post a Comment