Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Label Diagram Of Tv Parts

Quilt Fest 2010

Die letzten Wochen waren geprägt von Vorbereitungen für das Quilt Fest der Patchwork Gilde Austria in Linz. Jetzt bin ich wieder zurück in Wien, das Material für die Ausstellung ist eingelagert. Die meisten Quilts are returned to the owners by mail or go to them, some on the way to the next exhibition.

The LFI hotel in Linz is home to us for three days and offered us the necessary space for the Quilt Festival 2010th I'm gonna try in the next few days to give an overview of the exhibition.



Caveat: For me it was at times the sheer stress of the exhibits I have not very many can look in peace. Of the many workshops, I was able to visit not one who would drain the free time is not easy. In between I got hit a lot of friends and good conversation with them out.

Here is a detail photo of the crowd favorite last year, which was used for the exhibition poster.

Duecentocinquantasei by Erika Naschenweng


Happy Quilting

0 comments:

Post a Comment