Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Audio Is Not Working In My Ibm Thinkpad T60

Austrian Quilting Day 2010

International was committed on Saturday of the National Quilting Day, the Patchwork Austria has therefore organized in most states meetings.
I just live in Vienna on the border of Lower Austria, I had the opportunity to choose. After three consecutive years, I always went to the meeting in Vienna, I visited this time for a change of Lower Austria.
was organized organizing Hanna , we met at the castle of the village men.
For food and drink was probably made for coffee and cake were standing ready to receive the many ladies. For
the program were invited Renate weather with their Panama Molas ,


Hedi Edinger presented her self-dyed fabrics and Sabine Mang showed how she draws her lampwork glass beads.


pictures from the Show & Tell:


the end there was a raffle for a beautiful Mola win and this time my luck hold.


Another wonderful piece for my collection!

Happy Quilting

0 comments:

Post a Comment