On last weekend I met up with some like-minded women on patchwork. Uschi (unfortunately without blog), we learned about a project that has been the avoidance of plastic waste the goal. Each bag made of fabric reduces the number of used plastic carrier bags and the threat to our environment. Last weekend I met
with like-minded women to discuss about patch working. Uschi (without a blog) reported about a project, Whose objective is to avoid plastic litter and to reduce the use of poly bags.
About the website Morsbags you can learn more about this project.
Learn more about the project of Morsbags .
My first 5 bags I've already sewn and they'll give away what the project soon, to avoid the plastic waste in nature. And thus substances are consumed, which is not suitable for patchwork as well.
My first 5 bags I already made will be donated soon in order t o reduce plastic waste in nature. And this Increases the stash of fabrics, Which are inapt to quilting.
Happy Quilting
0 comments:
Post a Comment