Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scientific Name For Dog

LA meeting

took place on Saturday the meeting of the quilters in Lower Austria, an event that I wanted to see absolutely. Although I am not from Lower Austria and certainly not a quilter, but by solche Kleinigkeiten darf man sich nicht abhalten lassen.
Und da ich Hanna und ihre Qualitäten als Gastgeberin und Organisatorin kenne, fuhr ich einfach ohne Voranmeldung nach Mannersdorf. Schließlich wollte ich sie auch ein wenig überraschen.
Das Rundherum um die Veranstaltung ist einfach großartig, Hanna hat mit dem Sommerschlößchen der Kaiserin Maria-Theresia eine wundervolle Kulisse aufgeboten.
Alle Teilnehmerinnen wurden durch Hanna persönlich begrüßt, sie kennt einfach alle und alle kennen sie.
Für Kaffee und Kuchen haben Hanna und zahlreiche Helferinnen gesorgt, ein Pizzadienst wurde für den großen Hunger ebenfalls organisiert.
Über die Workshops und den Presentation by Renate Weather to the Panama Molas Hanna and Claudia have already been written. Some photos from the lush Show & Tell I should like to do yet.

section of a cube project?

and Michael Karin look interested in the back.

The "October" in beautiful fall colors of Martina

Claudia "single" Crazy

section of Renate Seminole Strip Quilt

excerpt from a Baltimore album quilt from Renate

A report by Gabi

Rita's project with the "ugliest materials"

Redwork by Sylvia

The abundance was amazing quilts, I should have given false names, I request a corrective comment.

I thank Hanna successful for this meeting.

Happy Quilting

0 comments:

Post a Comment